CdConnect SAAB Bluetooth for Denso Navigation
CdConnect is a retrofit aux kit for Saab 9-5 and Saab 9-3. Easy to use and works as a bluetooth accessory to your phone. This is the Denso navigation variant.
This product is compatible with
- SAAB 9-5, generation 1 (05), with DENSO navigation
- SAAB 9-5, generation 2 (06-09), with DENSO navigation
Recognizing DENSO navigation
The DENSO navigation unit has a volume control wheel to the left of the screen. This product will absolutely not work with the KENWOOD navigation unit that was delivered 03-04 (and potentially even 05). Neither will the standard version of CdConnect work with Denso navigation head units.
- Plug and play installation. No soldering, no cutting of cables!
- No activation with Tech2 required. Just press the CD-button twice to activate!
- Designed to ensure the best possible sound quality.
- High quality, with automated production in Sweden with high precision placement of components on circuit board.
- Wired quality sound, wirelessly.
- CE-certified & RoHS2-comliant
- See videos above, those may show the CdConnect SAAB cable version or other version, but same principles apply.
- General installation manual for CdConnect SAAB
- Special instructions for SAAB 9-5 (removal of security frame and separating connectors)
- Additional installation manual (with lots of pictures) specifically for 9-5 (made by a customer - thanks!)
CdConnect SAAB is CE certified and meets high product safety standards
CdConnect is CE-certified. This means that the product meets the requirements of relevant directives and has undergone the prescribed procedure for verifying compliance with the requirements (i.e. test performed by external institutes).
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN61000-1, EN61000-2, EN61000-6-3, EN61000-6-4. This means, in short that the product works in the car without behaving strangely or affecting other equipment with respect to the electromagnetic energy that the product is exposed to or create.
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN 50498: of 2010. Meets the requirements of this standard for electronic equipment for installation in vehicles.
- Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment under the RoHS 2 (Directive 2011/65 / EU). This is a legal requirement and involves limiting or completely eliminating the use of six chemicals. One of these chemicals is lead which historically have been used in soldering, and still is in DIY-solution or prototype manufacturers - but not in CdConnect!
Stereo removal keys
2 stereo removal keys are included. It is not a perfect fit for all for two reasons: 1) stereo require 4 keys and 2) some stereo need adaptation to the key for them to fit. For issue 1 and 2: have a look on this material.
|Model||9-5 (Gen 1), 9-5 (Gen 2)|