CdConnect SAAB cable is a retrofit aux kit for Saab 9-5 and Saab 9-3. Easy to use and works with all music players that have a standard 3.5 mm jack.
The product is delivered with a 3.5 mm audio cable to be routed through your mid-console and connected to your audo device. Please note that there is no blank button with a 3.5 mm aux female.
This product is compatible with:
- SAAB 9-3, generation 1 (98-02)
- SAAB 9-3 convertible, generation 1 (98-03)
- SAAB 9-5, generation 1 (98-05), without navigation
- Plug and play installation. No soldering, no cutting of cables!
- Doesn’t require activation through Tech2. Just press the Cd-button twice to activate!
- Designed to ensure the best possible sound quality.
- Automated production in Sweden with high precision placement of components on circuit board.
- Wired quality sound, through the Cd-changer inlet - not at all comparable to FM transmitters. (The Bluetooth product is even better, with a built in amplifier)
- CE-certified and RoHS-compliant - for your safety and the environment.
- See videos above, those may show previous versions of CdConnect, with a blank button. This is no longer delivered. The installation principles are still same.
- General installation manual for CdConnect SAAB
- Special instructions for SAAB 9-5 (removal of security frame and separating connectors)
- Additional installation manual (with lots of pictures) specifically for 9-5 (made by a customer - thanks!)
CdConnect SAAB is CE certified and meets high product safety standards
CdConnect is CE-certified. This means that the product meets the requirements of relevant directives and has undergone the prescribed procedure for verifying compliance with the requirements (i.e. test performed by external institutes).
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN61000-1, EN61000-2, EN61000-6-3, EN61000-6-4. This means, in short that the product works in the car without behaving strangely or affecting other equipment with respect to the electromagnetic energy that the product is exposed to or create.
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN 50498: of 2010. Meets the requirements of this standard for electronic equipment for installation in vehicles.
- Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment under the RoHS 2 (Directive 2011/65 / EU). This is a legal requirement and involves limiting or completely eliminating the use of six chemicals. One of these chemicals is lead which historically have been used in soldering, and still is in DIY-solution or prototype manufacturers - but not in CdConnect!
Stereo removal keys
Stereo removal keys are included for all stereos.
|Model||9-3 (Gen 1), 9-3 Convertible (Gen 1), 9-5 (Gen 1)|